郑顺利师傅 Master Tay S L

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Xingyi Kempo Training Diary: 24.07.10

The Crossing Fist was not taught today. We practiced the Pounding Fist with footworks.

A more interesting activities took place during the analyze strength exercise. I was paired with a course mate who could really deliver heavy and fast punches. I am slow in my reaction to begin with.

Although I was hit on the chest quite a few times, I was glad on my own that I could actually feel the changes on his body when he was about to strike me. It was only my fault that I was not well trained enough to react to the strikes properly.

I was reminded by a friend's statement that I have heard, "Getting hurt in training ground is to prevent you from getting really serious harm in the battlefield!"

No comments:

Post a Comment